Astra Group – Batteries Are Us
The ASTRA group was established in 2005 as ASTRA Simfoni Sdn Bhd., a company involved primarily in the sales and marketing of maintenance free automotive batteries for OEM car manufacturers in Malaysia.
Today, ASTRA Group, which comprises/ consists of Astra Simfoni Sdn. Bhd., Green Initiative Sdn. Bhd., and Astra Training Academy is poised to become the first and only battery-centric company in Malaysia focusing on the manufacturing, sales, marketing, waste management as well as research and development in green battery technology.
Astra Group has differentiated itself from other similar organizations by expanding its core business from merely supplying parts to delivering value-added services dedicated towards providing sustainable power solutions to its clients.
To fulfill this commitment, the Group includes the acquisition of new technologies, processes and practices, the development of new alternatives on the battery industry and the development of entities both within the battery supply chain and beyond as its core activities.
- Ministry of Finance, Malaysia – Business Registration
- Ministry of Finance, Malaysia – Bumiputera Business Registration
- PETRONAS, Malaysia
- TM – Telekom Malaysia Berhad, Malaysia
- Tenaga Nasional, Malaysia
- Celcom, Malaysia
- CIDB, Malaysia
- Indah Water, Malaysia
- KTM Malaysia
Who We Are
Total Battery Solutions
Combined, the three companies under the Astra Group deliver an end to end solution for the battery industry involving:
- Battery Manufacturing
- Battery Trading
- Battery Value Added Services
- Power System Integration
- Power Systems Repairs & Charging Facilities
- Battery Waste Management
- Battery Nation-wide On-site Deliver Check Install
Toward Better Future
We make sure that we look after the environment in order to give our children the same world that we had,
if not better.
We seek to power a sustainable future by constantly developing innovative, economically-viable, ideas for green energy solutions with low environmental impact.
We are committed to reinvent and revolutionize the battery industry through the delivery of innovative and sustainable value-added services and solutions.
Group Core Values
- We are conscientious, always balancing economic gain and profitability with sustainable practices.
- We are inventive, constantly seeking to break through limitations and challenge the status quo.
- We are dynamic, employing a progressive mindset and encouraging new modes of thought to create better values and results.
- We are caring, incorporating social responsibility as part of our business via activities such as funding communities, building infrastructure, awarding scholarships and creating educational programs for the underprivileged.
THREE ENTITIES, ONE COHESIVE GROUP
The Astra Group comprises/ consists of three individually-empowered companies with a singular purpose; to create a visible and meaningful change in the battery industry.
The Astra provides clients with great competitive advantages and exceptional value through its core competencies which include:
- Highly-skilled professional workforce.
- Established infrastructure.
- International partnership and network.
- A proven track record of excellence.
- Firm financial foundation.
- Innovative thinking and ground breaking ideas.
- Green consciousness and sustainable best practices.
Combined, the three companies under the Astra Group deliver an end-to-end solution for the battery industry involving:
- Automotive battery management.
- Power value-added services.
- Battery supply, marketing and warranty administration.
- Industrial battery system integration.
- Battery charging and testing facilities.
- Waste management.
- Environmental and humanity services.
- On site car battery delivery, check and install for the Klang Valley, Selangor, Kuala Lumpur, Negeri Sembilan, Malacca, Johore and Penang and all other states by the end of the year 2017.
Accreditation & Certification
The Astra Group believes in being a responsible corporate citizen, and has been accredited by a wide range of institutions, regulatory bodies and authorities. Our strict quality control processes and adherence to sustainable and environmental guidelines has helped earn us numerous accolades, including ISO 14001, ISO 9002 and TUV certification.
We will continue to improve and enhance our level of quality management to earn the recognition of our peers, and trust of our clients.